December 2 - 21, 2006
Heart & Soul of Vietnam
© Debbie Jefkin-Elnekave
A visit to Vietnam is an experience never to be forgotten. Photographs and descriptions have made it familiar, but to see the real sights is to enter a world beyond one's imagination. It is a deeply layered country, where natural beauty graces the landscape, history abounds, and centuries old traditions have had the good fortune to resist modern world intrusions. This is a dream trip for anyone inspired by gracious people, Buddhist spirituality or exotic tribal cultures. Surprise follows surprise, with beguiling attractions at every turn. You are sure to fall under the spell on this journey into the heart and soul of Vietnam.
* Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, blending tradition with a flurry of modern activity
* Stilted villages, floating markets and rice paddies of the Mekong Delta
* Picturesque seaport of Hoi An and nearby Champa imperial ruins of My Son
* Colorful markets of the northwestern highlands hill tribe communities
* Some of the world’s most delectable cuisine
The tour price, based on a minimum of 6 participants, includes 18 nights hotel accommodations, all meals beginning November 14, domestic transportation, transfers, admission fees and tips of a group nature. The tour price does not include entry visa, international airfare, airport tax, beverages, tip to local guides and expenses of a personal nature.
A deposit of $500 is required to register and secure a place on the Heart and Soul of Viet Nam tour. This down payment is fully refundable if notice is given 60 days prior to the departure date. The balance of the tour cost is due 60 days prior to departure date.